Accessibility Statement for
HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute Website
This is an accessibility statement from HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute.
Measures to Support Accessibility
HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website:
- Phone: 937-540-4313
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 2312 Bluewing Drive, Beavercreek, OH 45431
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business day.
Accessibility of HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website:
- Comments from users: Uploaded comments and images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the report issue button if you encounter an issue.
HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute assessed the accessibility of HUES Women's Health Advocacy Institute website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 15 February 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.